in home – in school – in kindergarden
- breathable soles;
- fasteners for easy adjustment to the rate of varying thickness;
- natural and breathable materials;
- ornaments chosen for children of all ages.
at home – at work
- for sensitive and diabetic feet;
- soft and flexible material for the uppers;
- minimized the amount of stitches and seams;
- lining with active silver ions.
The rule whose failure could adversely affect the motor development of the child.I admit without beating, I'm not a perfect mother. Beginning with the birth of my first-born son, and ending now on my second junior, commits.
When should I buy my baby the first pair of shoes?Many parents are tormented by this question – which moment is appropriate to put a child in shoes?
Befado – protector of little feetSmall FEET – a big thing! 1. We take care of every step you take! All parents want all the best for their children; they know that children’s health is priceless. There comes the day, when they have to face